Monday, August 1, 2016

Meal Planning Monday 2016 - Week 31


I can't believe it's August already, where did the year go? Actually most of it went on wedding planning I think!

I wasn't feeling well at the end of last week so took a day off sick; I was supposed to have two days annual leave on Tuesday and Wednesday this week so might have to cancel one of them as I have deadlines and already missed a day of work! So I will plan meals that I can have weather I am at home or not. I don't have any plans in the evenings this week which is good as I was rushing around so much and working late a lot over the last week or so. I just want some nice quiet evenings at home with my husband!

Monday
chicken kiev

Tuesday
Lunch : salad (having the same most days this week)
Dinner: griddled chicken with pepper sauce from Sainsburys leaflet

Wednesday - day off
Lunch: baked potato with tuna
Dinner: BBQ: ballistic BBQ chicken from Jamie Oliver book, homemade pitta breads and some chips for him and potato salad for me

Thursday
Dinner: my husband might go to his mum's. I'll have braised salmon with mustard and a Gruyere herb crust from the Saturday Kitchen cookbook, p.25. Or, I might just come home and bung some pasta in a pan.

Friday
Dinner: tacos and potato wedges

Saturday
Lunch: pitta bread pizzas with leftover pitta breads (hopefully)
Dinner: BBQ. sardines with herb sauce for me with a jacket potato and chicken and chorizo kebabs for us both plus burger for him

Sunday
Lunch: breakfast burritos
Dinner: pan-roasted chicken with crème fraiche spaetzle from Saturday Kitchen p14

0 comments:

Post a Comment