Monday, October 10, 2016

Meal Planning Monday 2016 - Week 41

Last week's meal plan went out the window a bit as I was working late a lot and my husband was off work ill for several days. So there are various things I didn't make that I am going to put on the meal plan for this week, which makes planning a bit quicker!

Monday
Sticky sausages with carrots and couscous from this Tesco recipe

Tuesday
chicken curry to use up coconut milk from this recipe

Wednesday
my husband will probably be at his mum's so I will have some spiralized veg with a creamy sauce and salmon

Thursday
pesto chicken in tomato sauce with mashed potato

Friday
chicken kievs and chips

Saturday
Lunch: I'm out all day on a training course, where lunch is provided
Dinner: tacos with potato wedges

Sunday
Brunch: beignets
Dinner: roast vegetable and cashew pie from the new GBBO cookery book (chicken pie for my husband as he won't eat this), served with vegetables and quick herb butter sauce from the same book

This is a blog hop - join in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment